Who We Are
We have been honored to offer psychotherapy services for more than 25 years. In 2010 we formed a company to offer a wider ranger of services, to a broader range in our community making access to clients easier. We thoroughly enjoy our work, and each other, and value shared humor and friendly, trusting collegiality. We are veteran counselors who believe that sharing experience, expertise and wisdom among our skilled and experienced clinicians helps us all attain the excellence for which we strive as professionals.
To provide expert counseling services in a safe, nurturing environment where patients feel comfortable talking openly about their challenges and strengths. We welcome the work of improving the lives of people and hope to empower clients to live more freely and express themselves more effectively.
How We Achieve Our Mission
To create a warm, welcoming haven where our clients can heal, grow and create meaningful lives. To create a community of psychotherapy professionals, devoted to excellence in care, ongoing learning and support for making a difference in our community in the following ways:
- Realizing that families come in every shape and form and are vital to a healthy community.
- We respect and value spiritual, cultural and individual differences, including sexual orientation, social class, ability, age, body size, type, gender identity and gender expression, and political beliefs. Diversity creates healthy, vital communities.
- Treating the whole person, – emotional, cognitive, physical and spiritual.
- Encouraging healthy, balanced lifestyles that will lead to critical and creative thinking, positive choices, and a more fulfilling life.
- Teaching individuals and families how to maintain balanced mental health.
- Providing hope for the future to patients and their families