Who We Are
We are a collective of contracted therapists who proved a remarkably broad range of services. We thoroughly enjoy our work, and each other, and value shared humor and friendly, trusting collegiality. Our therapists believe that sharing experience, expertise and wisdom among our skilled and experienced clinicians helps us all attain the excellence for which we strive as professionals.
Our contracted therapists provide expert counseling services in a safe, nurturing environment where clients feel comfortable talking openly about their challenges and strengths. Our therapists welcome the work of helping you improve your life and empowering you to live more freely and authentically. We want to help you find and live the life you were intended to!
How We Achieve Our Mission
Our contracted therapists create a warm, welcoming place where you can heal, grow, and create a resonant, meaningful life. We have created a community of psychotherapy professionals, devoted to excellence in care, ongoing learning, and support for making a difference in our community in the following ways:
- Realizing that families come in every shape and form and are vital to a healthy community.
- We respect and value spiritual, cultural and individual differences, including sexual orientation, social class, ability, age, body size, type, gender identity and gender expression, and political beliefs. Diversity creates healthy, vital communities!
- Treating your emotional, spiritual, mental, and behavioral challenges.
- Encouraging healthy, balanced lifestyles that will lead to critical and creative thinking, positive choices, and a more fulfilling life.
- Teaching individuals and families how to maintain balanced mental health.
- Providing hope for the future to clients and their families.