Our Clients… are good people who find themselves challenged
Generally, our clients are people who find themselves challenged with common problems:
- You realize there is a problem, and your solutions are only partially working.
- You know something needs to change, and you’re not sure how to start.
- You want someone to talk with, without worrying about others’ reactions.
Here are common challenges our clients have overcome:
“My husband and I seem to be arguing more and more all the time. No matter what I do, we end up mad. I love him but something’s got to change.”
“I’m not feeling fulfilled. I get to feeling down for no reason. My partner is concerned about me and suggested I talk to someone.”
“I have a good job. But it’s very stressful. I feel drained at the end of the day. I can’t get to sleep and stay asleep. My thoughts won’t stop. Nothing seems to work.”
“I just can’t seem to get my house organized. It seems like I just turn on the TV and there goes the evening. I’m afraid to have people come over because my house is such a mess.”
“Something bad happened to me, and I just can’t get over it.”
You may not yet believe that things can get better, but over the last 20 years, we have seen clients resolve their challenges, once they are equipped with skills, insight, and renewed confidence. We can help you tap into your own intuition and strengths, and create the life you want.
Whether it is something from the past or a current challenge, every week we see clients overcome depression, despair and anxiety to pave the way to a confident, fulfilling and peaceful life.
If you recognize these qualities in yourself, we are likely to work well together:
- You maybe a little skeptical but curious to see if therapy could work for you.
- You want someone who can really listen to you in a way that brings out your strengths and creativity.
- Maybe you look great on paper, but you don’t feel happy. You’re searching for what’s missing.
- You are willing to try something new, even if it’s a little out of your comfort zone.
- You would like to get out from under the weight of discouragement and stress, and be less serious and more happy.
- You remember how enjoyable life used to be, and want to reclaim your joy.
- Most of all, you know you want a better way . . . and you’re ready to find it!