Join our Team of Private Practice Therapists!
- Are you interested in a career as a psychotherapist in private practice but don’t want the responsibilities of setting up and running your own business?
- Are you interested in having a full time private practice, and living your passion?
- Would you like to be a part of our successful team of therapists who enjoy being part of the solution?
We are looking for therapists who are eager to make a difference in the world and thrive. We are seeking someone with excellent and proven client engagement and retention skills who is looking to build a FULL TIME private practice of 26+ clients per week.
We are a growing psychotherapy practice with offices in Tigard and East Portland. We are looking for an experienced, licensed clinician with at least 5 years of full time experience to join our practice as a contractor.
- We offer a conveniently-located, beautifully furnished therapy offices, full insurance billing services, and referrals. All you do is see clients, we do the rest. Take a tour of our offices to see the lovely environment we offer.
- We are looking for licensed therapists interested in creating a full-time practice with us.
- We thoroughly enjoy our work, and each other, and value shared humor and friendly, trusting collegiality. We are veteran counselors who believe that sharing experience, expertise and wisdom among our skilled and experienced clinicians helps us all attain the excellence for which we strive as professionals.
- We offer a drug free work place.
- We have immediate openings for child and teen therapists.
- Training in Somatic Experiencing would be a plus, as would training in the Gottman Couples Method, though neither are necessary.
To apply please follow these steps:
- Please send us an email with your resume to Suzie@counseling-pdx.com
- In the subject line of the email, put your full name and licensure type (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, PsyD) and the type of therapist position you’d like to apply for such as Child and Family Therapist, Somatic Experiencing Therapist, Couples Therapist, or include your speciality area.
- Make sure your complete name, address, phone and email is included in your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Suzie Wolfer LCSW, SEP and Jonelle Richards LCSW