COVID-19 Client Update
Stay safe while receiving expert help.
Therapists are not seeing clients regularly in the office at this time. Some are making exceptions for certain situations only.
For those who have to come in for an in-person office visit, here is what to expect:
- Everyone (including if you have received your COVID-19 vaccine) MUST WEAR A FACE MASK in all areas of the office including in the therapy session. This rule will change based on Oregon health Authority (OHA) guidelines.
- Clients and therapists have to be symptom free and have no fever of over 100 degrees Fahrenheit to meet in person. Appointments may be rescheduled or changed to a virtual visit by either person if they are not feeling well.
- Clients may wait in their car or outside until a couple of minutes before their appointment time.
- Clients and therapists will wash their hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when they enter the building.
- Clients and therapists will adhere to the social distancing measurements we have set up in the waiting room and therapy rooms. For example, they won’t move chairs or sit where we have signs asking them not to sit. Chairs in the waiting room are designated for parents/guardians of those clients who need assistance.
- There will be no physical contact.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for their children and will follow the same protocols.
- Clients and therapists will take steps between appointments to minimize their exposure to COVID.
- If both have a job that exposes them to other people who are infected, they will immediately let each other know.
- If their commute or other responsibilities or activities put them in close contact with others (beyond their family), they will let each other know.
- If a resident of their home, or someone they were recently in contact with, tests positive for the infection, they will immediately let each other know and clients may resume treatment via tele-health.
- Offices and common areas are being thoroughly sanitized daily and as often as possible.
Otherwise, for your safety, all visits are via Telehealth / Virtual Therapy unless your therapist thinks that you absolutely have to come in for an in-person visit.
If you have any questions, give us a call! 503-342-2510.
Telehealth Consent Forms (Virtual and Telephone)
To see your therapist virtually, please fill our Telehealth (includes Virtual) Consent Form before your appointment.
Insurance Coverage for Telehealth
Kaiser, Moda and Pacific Source cover Office and Virtual Visits (Online with video). If you have a different insurance company, please check to see if they cover virtual and/or telephone visits. We suggest that you see your therapist virtually (online, face to face) unless your situation limits you from using virtual therapy. Talk to your therapist about your situation and see if they are able to accommodate you.
For your safety and theirs, our admin people are working from home right now. However, we are still answering our phones Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5pm. If you have any questions, please call us at (503) 342-2510, or email your therapist, or email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.